I have been asked the question many times ‘Which is the best landing page builder?‘
The answer is ‘There is no such tool/software available’
The best landing tool is which suits your needs and requirements of the conversion funnel that want to build. Before it gets too technical, let me first get started with the basics of landing pages!
What are landing pages? Why do we need Landing Pages?
Landing pages are the pages that are used to entice your visitors to give his/her information for an offer. Offer can be anything, it can be an ebook, a discount coupon etc. Landing pages are used to convert your visitors into a lead and finally into customers.
But..do you really need landing pages?
Of course, yes!
Your first-time visitor will not be able to make a purchase directly. You need to build trust by offering something valuable in exchange of the information. It is believed that 96% of first time visitors bounce back if offered to make a purchase directly.
Once you get their information and they are satisfied with the free or any valuable product that you’ve offered to them, they are more likely to make a purchase from you.
You can email them, make calls, engage with them or social media or follow any marketing tactic… the conversions are going to be far better than before.
Dell is having over 1000 landing pages, now what better proof what do you want?
GetResponse Vs. LeadPages Landing PageBuilder: Design, Price, Features, And Support
GetResponse : ★★★★
GetResponse landing page builder comes with over 100 enticing templates to start with. These professional templates are 100% responsive and can be used to create super converting sales pages, video landing pages, commercial websites, download pages, webinar pages, about me pages, or build custom landing pages. All the templates come with Drag and Drop Builder functionality that helps you in building pages without any hassle.
LeadPages : ★★★★
LeadPages have a collection of over 70+ professional templates by various authors that can be used to build enticing optin pages, launch pages, webinar and sales pages. All templates are mobile friendly and work well on all gadgets.
GetResponse : ★★★★
- No technical skills required
- Drag and Drop Builder
- Built-in optin to collect data
- In-built professional image editor
- In-built Split Testing Software
- Easily integrated with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Kissmetrics and much more.
- Easily embed videos from YouTube, Wistia, Vine, and Vidyard.
- Easy to integrate with PayPal for fast payment process.
LeadPages : ★★★★★
- 100% mobile friendly templates
- Use on unlimited domains
- Built in SEO options
- countdown timers and many more converting elements
- Exit popups feature
- Lead boxes: Flaunt an optin popup on the screen when a user clicks on your targeted link
- LeadDigits: Ask for your visitor’s information using text messaging
- LeadLinks: Webinar registration process got reduced to a single click
- Drag and Drop Builder
- Easy to integrate with any email service providers
- 5 Simple steps to split-testing success
- Built in analytics tool to track visits and conversions
- Get your visitors registered or subscribed through their Facebook profiles
- 30 Days money back guarantee
GetResponse: Starts from $15/mo and goes over $799/mo. which is mainly for enterprises.
LeadPages: Starts from $37/mo (if paid monthly). Prices will be reduced if you pay annually ( $25/mo. )
Personal message by the editor
Above you learned about the two highly recommended landing page builders tools in the online market. There is no doubt that both landing page builders are 100% responsive and fit best for mobile users which is really very necessary for the coming years. Both the tools are easy to customize using drag and drop builder and require no coding knowledge.
LeadPages lets you build their templates on unlimited pages/domains and the price doesn’t vary for this, while for GetResponse you need to choose a bigger plan if you want to use a custom domain.
Pricing of LeadPages is much higher than GetResponse on the basis of features it delivers. However, both the tools help in building high converting landing pages that would generate you high-quality leads and boost up your sales. The main thing is that you should choose the tool that matches your requirements, there is no such good or bad landing page builder is the online market! 🙂