As you know, OptinMonster is a popular list building opt-in plugin for WordPress but there are many reasons due to which many people avoid using it. One of the main reason is high pricing ( $29/mo.) and the second reason is that it has few bugs. Pricing of OptinMonster is generally not affordable for newbie bloggers. If you’re one of them looking for Best OptinMonster Alternative WordPress Plugins, then you’re at the right place.
Here, I am going to list out my handpicked collection of Premium Alternatives To Optinmonster that you can use to build up your email list. All the plugins listed deliver easy customization experience and you will able to setup Optin with just few clicks.
OptinMonster Alternative WordPress Plugins
1. WP Subscribe Pro
WP Subscribe Pro is a well-coded and well delivered Optin WordPress plugin by MyThemeShop. MyThemeShop aims to deliver quality WordPress resources at reasonable prices and will make sure to resolve your queries in short span.
WP subscribe delivers easy customization experience to users and it just costs $25 for lifetime while OptinMosnter Pro plan costs you $29/mo. I consider WP Subscribe Pro as the best OptinMonster Alternative as it deliver almost same features as OptinMonster. Let’s have a look at its features-
- Exit Intent Technology – Give your users another way to subscribe when they are about to leave.
- Fully responsive – Works superb on all types of devices.
- Loads Blazing Fast – Developed using latest technologies, won’t slow down your website.
- Integrates all major email service providers
- Eye-catching and enticing design – Converts good!
- Huge variety of popup animations
- Make your popup display according to your desired time.
- Flush Cookie Options
- No coding knowledge required.
- Exclude pages option.
- Custom color options.
I have personally used WP subscribe Pro on many of my websites so I am recommending it to you and I know very well that you will also find it really amazing.
Thrive leads is a great WordPress optin plugin with variety of pre-designed professional templates that minimizes your list building efforts by many folds.
Thrive Leads comes with a powerful drag and drop builder to design your templates without any hassle.
If you are very much into testing conversions by split testing, then Thrive Leads is a boon for your blog.
While if you have a normal blog and have just started then it might be bit costly and it is recommended to go with the other mentioned plugins. But the best part is that it comes with a one-time fee and no recurring fees, so if you can afford, Thrive Leads is the #1 optin WordPress Plugin.
Features Of Thrive Leads Optin WP Plugin:
- Exit-intent technology
- A/B Testing
- Easy, advanced and ultimate targeting.
- Smart Analytics
- Highly responsive
- Clean Code
3. Ninja Popups
Ninja Popups is also an amazing option to build your mailing list. It has a huge variety of ultimate themes that would boost up your conversion rate. Ninja Popups costs just $20 for lifetime and I must say it is worth the money. Lets have a look at its features-
- Ultimate stylish themes for good conversions
- Lock your content with Popup Locker
- No coding knowledge required
- Huge variety of layouts
- 100% Responsive – Works superb on all devices
- Page level targeting – Choose different popups for different pages.
- Track hits and clicks
- A/B testing – Check efficiency of your popups
- Ultimate support services
A single license cost you just $20 and it’s really worth the money.
ConvertPlug is the latest WordPress popup plugin that has taken the market by storm. This feature rich plugin has wooed marketers and bloggers mainly due to its each of use and affordability. ConvertPlug has a huge collection of display positions that can be used according to the intent of the popup or the opt-in form.
This WordPress popup builder like many others lets you create modal popups, infobars, slide-in popups, widget boxes, inline forms and more.
You are also given control over the behavior of a popup or form. Available at a onetime cost of $21, with well-designed premade templates, a wide range of triggers, the ability to split test, several possible integrations and the transparent inbuilt analytics that lets you track performance, ConvertPlug has established its position as a completing popup builder.
Features of ConvertPlug :
- Synchronization with external sources like Contact Form 7, WP Registration form, WP Comment form and WooCommerce Checkout form to let you collect leads from them.
- Well-designed Premade templates and layouts that reduces your designing efforts.
- 100% Customizable styles and forms that lets you match your blog’s theme.
- Device Detection that detects the device a user has used to access your blog.
- Referrer Detection that allows you to show or hide forms and popups by determining the domain they have come from.
- Advanced triggers that let you target the right audiences at the right time.
- 700+ Google fonts that can be imported and used in all your popups and opt-in forms.
- Inbuilt Lead capture tool that can be integrated with external email marketing softwares too.
- Inbuilt Analytics through which you can track the performance of individual popups or compare them through split or A/B Testing.
5. Bloom Optin Plugin
Bloom is an ultimate optin plugin by Elegant themes with more than 100+ templates to make your popup flaunt AWESOMENESS. Bloom has 6 types of optins –
- Automatic Optin Popups
- Automatic Optin-Flyins
- Incline Optin Forms
- Below Content Optin Forms
- Widget Area Optins
- Optin Content Locker
Features Of Bloom Optin Plugin-
- Time Delay Option
- Auto-Detects when user tends to reach at the bottom of the post and gives them a reminder to opt-in.
- Show a popup after a user scrolls a small percentage
- Shows a popup or flyin if a user is inactive on your website for a long time.
- Choose your desired borders and edges
- Add image to your optin with the option of displaying it to left, right or below and above text
- Unlimited color options
- Target specific posts or categories
- Easy to customize bloom dashboard
- Boost conversions with A/B Split testing
- Retina Ready popup- 100% responsive optin.
6. Genesis eNews Extended
This plugin will only work if your website is built on Genesis Theme Framework. It’s a free Optin Plugin for WordPress. Although it doesn’t have many designs and layouts like other premium mailing list plugins but it creates a simple classic optin that looks great as widgets.
There is nothing much special with this plugin, but still it’s worth as it provides a variety of targeting options. Your blog/website visitors are different, so why show them the same optin? Using OptiMonk, you can use difference optins for different customers. Here are some enticing features for OptiMonk-
- Real Time Analytics
- Adjustable timing
- Greater targeting options
- Exit-intent technology
8. WP Exit Popup
WP Exit Popup is optin popup WordPress plugin well-delivered by WP eka team. It comes with exit-intent technology that flaunts a popup to your users once they are exiting your page and boosts your conversion. It also comes with pre-designed templates which makes this plugin really amazing.
You are free to customize every aspect of your popup such as URL, coupons, etc. It delivers an easy customization experience.
It is one of the cheapest optin popup WordPress plugin priced at just $15.
Personal Message From Nik...
Personal Message From The Editor
I have been testing many Optin Plugins since a long time. Though, there are many free alternatives to Optinmonster available in the online marketplace, but I believe that using a free optin plugin is not a good option.
Either they might slow down your website or might not be responsive. I have personally experienced that.
Most of the free plugins BOOST UP your page load time and sometimes they mess up with your theme file or other plugins and deliver a poor experience to users.
The main disadvantage of using a free optin plugin is that you get little or no support Incase you get any bug but if you use the premium plugins that I mentioned above, companies are always ready to resolve with any sorts of queries related to plugin.
I handpicked the 8 Premium Optin plugins as alternatives to OptinMonster on the following basis -
- Most of the features were common as OptinMonster Plugins
- Low Pricing
- Easy Customization
- Ultimate Support Services
If you are seeking my suggestion, then I would recommend you going for either WP Subscribe Pro or Thrive Leads as both are ultimate list building plugins which are best alternatives to OptinMonster and Optimonk WordPress Plugins
P.S. I will get a small amount of commission if you buy from the above links with no extra cost for you.